"self, you must remember to do one of those search engine posts during NaBloPoMo this November because OMG there are a lot of strange people out there, and some of them read your blog."I said it to myself in my best Holly Hunter in Broadcast News voice because that just makes life more interesting.
And please note that I did NOT say that all my readers are strange people. Many of you are totally normal *cough*closet weirdos *cough* and productive members of society.
Anyhow, it's completely fascinating to read some of the absolutely odd things people type into search engines.
I love that this person got here when they typed in biker chick travel mug because yes my kid is cute but OMG do I have the travel mug for you. Though this travel mug is less of a biker chick and more like the town bike, if you catch my drift. But biker chick travel mug was pretty low down on the list of seach engine wackiness and no where near as entertaining as today's top five list:
(5) steve mcqueen 1:18 #20 - I had not idea that Steve McQueen had his own book in the bible. Must be the Chuck Norris edition. Not surprised really, I mean it is Steve McQueen after all.
(4) what is the smell in liquid paper - I sat behind you in homeroom, right? Yah, you definetely shaved a few years off your life using it as a teeth whitner. You really should have stuck with using it for nail polish - like me.
(3) can a border guard look through my pictures on my camera - YES for the love of gravy - YES.
(2) nyquil twitching - So sorry, just lay back and try to enjoy the green wave. Your mantra is Capital N - small y - GIANT F**KING Q! High five for all that got that, I think that was the last time Denis Leary was funny.
and number one (drum roll please):
(1) my fucking neighbour got a mustang before I could - My daughter totally gets this man, totally totally gets this.