Sunday, February 3

Weekly winners Feb 3 2008

It's time for weekly winners - thanks for hosting Sarcastic Mom!



It snowed all day Friday which made for hermit-like behaviour. Needless to say, once we had our trusty sherpa SB at our disposal, hikes through the snow to the library were in order.

It's hard to keep her on the sidewalk - snow too tempting, must soak pants, boots, mittens, MUST WALK IN SNOW!

In the park we always cut through to get to the library are some very Narnia like lamp-posts.

No White Witch sightings yet but I do get cravings for Turkish delight when walking past. Now that I think about it, I'll settle for a Big Turk.


The different grasses throughout the gardens make for interesting subjects when everything else is buried in the snow.


BTW - after soaking and screaming for a few more washes, Bumper no longer resembles Nolte. She is back to regular hair-programming, and gosh-darn-it her scalp looks wonderful.

6 comments:

tommie said...

those are great! Those snow pics are awesome.

Anonymous said...

These are all lovely.
I think the second one is my favourite. You are right, very Narnia.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous of all the snow pictures. OK, just a little jealous because it's cute about once or twice per winter. Anyway, love your pictures!

SciFi Dad said...

Nice photos.

But I'm here to say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you for going to full feeds." ;)

(No seriously, when blogger is being a pig - as it has been lately - at least I can read your stuff in reader.)

MP said...

nothing better than boots, coat, scarf, mittens and a LOT of snow! very cute!!

MelissaQ said...

I love your blog, you have a great sense of humor. I wish I could do a longer comment, but I think I heard a roar coming from my base boards, maybe they are all plotting against human kind..