Friday, October 13

bitacle is the spawn of satan and run by losers

BITACLE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE PUBLISHING ANY OF MY POSTS AND PHOTOS. THEY ARE STEALING FROM A BLOGGER WHO HAS COPYRIGHTED HER CONTENT.

If you are reading this post on a site other than motherbumper.blogspot.com or with Bitacle.org in the address, you are reading stolen (as in WITHOUT PERMISSION) content.

I'm so pissed off about this Bitacle thing that I'm going to rip someone a new one. Please excuse my language and all but stealing content is for mo'fo' losers. So I'll be republishing my posts with the following annoying stuff:




Screw you Bitacle and the horse you rode in on.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

They suck. Stole from me to. I almost shut down the blog I felt so violated. If you switch your feeds to short then they cannot publish the whole thing and might take it down.

kittenpie said...

Ach, this is pissing off every blogger I know right now, the bastards.

Major Bedhead said...

Apparently they've published my blog, too. I haven't gone there to look, but Andrea, at Little Bald Doctors, said they had.