Saturday, October 14

bitacle still sucks

If you are reading this post on a site other than motherbumper.blogspot.com or with Bitacle.org in the address, you are reading scraped and stolen content.



I hate it when I get angry and lash out, swearing and all. It's undignified. Thanks to all the other upset bloggers I've read some information and tried to calm myself down. So I've switched my feed to short as cleverly suggested by the always smart and level-headed Sunshine Scribe. By making my feed short, I hope most of my future feeds will feature an opening paragraph like the one above so maybe I'll be dropped - one can dream.

Okay, enough tears about that. For now.

Anyhow, regardless of mom's mood Bumper says today is a great day to fly!



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What a way to spend a Sunday. And yes, that is our cat perching on my D.I.Y.-and-cringe-everytime-you-walk-by-it room divider. E has used it as a scratching post for a few months now and I guess one day he decided it was scalable. Last week he worked up the nerve to do the big climb and he has been racing up there ever since. Now I have one more place to clean up the never-ending cat fur. Great.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Girlplustwo said...

stupid punks stole my stuff too...ugh.

but on the happier side...those pics...i love the staticky hair sticking straight up towards the ceiling...and of course, the kitty keeping an eye on things.

Blog said...

Oy! That baby! that kitty! Too much cuteness over here. I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ;)