Wednesday, November 14

Who you calling a geezer?

Even though this is my Wordless Wednesday post, as usual there still is some babbling.

Geezer Bar - Lamai, Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand 2001

This photo doesn't do it justice. My craving for a cold Tiger while being called pretty lady by every dude selling something would be nice right about now.

Note the Sad Clown painting above the bar - maybe he's sad because I'm not there.

Damn, I'm gonna get kicked out of Wordless Wednesday for being too chatty.

But if I get kicked out, it won't be the first time I've been shushed.

And if you know anything about me - shushing me won't keep me down - or out.

13 comments:

something blue said...

Oh, I want to go there.

I won't shush you but I might throw some popcorn your way. That's butter topping in your hair.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Okay, I'll have one with you. You can have all the cute men though. I'll hang onto the one I have. Have a great WW. :)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Okay, I'll have one with you. You can have all the cute men though. I'll hang onto the one I have. Have a great WW. :)

Janet said...

Shhhh. It's quiet time now. :-)

I don't know what a cold Tiger is but I'm assuming it's got alcohol so I'm in.

Kyla said...

Alcohol. YES. Let's go. ;)

Mrs. Chicky said...

There just aren't enough sad clown pictures in the world.

Karen said...

been there - or close enough Koh Samed, Thailand - I miss it too.

crazymumma said...

i want to go to that bar.

mothergoosemouse said...

I need a vacation. From being pregnant too, so I can enjoy some alcoholic beverages - NOT in moderation, either.

Mac and Cheese said...

You really suck at wordless-ness. The bar would be nice though

Oh, The Joys said...

Meet you there in five...

Her Bad Mother said...

I need a beach. BAD.

Andie D. said...

I want to know why you were there, with whom, and where you can buy Tiger in the states! More info please!

(And if you're still looking for a meme, I'll officially tag you for the one that's going around NaBloBlahBlah like a preschool virus. It's on my blog. The meme, not the virus.)