Tuesday, November 28

Day twenty-eight: I can't quit now



I'm so sick that typing these few words shoots pain up my arms continuing to my entire body. I can't post much less lift my head off the pillow. Bumper ground up an arrowroot into my scalp today because I was lying on the floor, helpless. Husband came to save me soon after which is a damn good thing. The apartment looks like a cyclone hit it but at least I got to sleep this afternoon. I must now continue emergency sleeping and regular posting should resume tomorrow.

For the love of ice cream, I hope I feel better tomorrow.


Separated at birth?

BTW - Bumper is back in form again and spent the day swinging from the rafters.

11 comments:

metro mama said...

You sound like where I was last weekend. Started Thurs night at school- was freezing and shaking too much to hold pen. Fri - Sun was pure hell. Just feeling better today. Whatever it is, it's nasty shit.

Chris said...

Just two more days! Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you're sick but am so impressed you managed this post. Hope you feel tons better tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling i'm going to catch this virus that's going around the internet...

i hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, MB, I am so sorry you're feeling so awful. Hang in there...I hope you're on the mend very, very soon.

Baby in the City said...

I feel for you. But it seems like everyone is coming out of the fog, so maybe you'll feel better soon? I hope anyway.

Congrats on the NaBloPoMo thing - I cannot imagine how you didn't give up when you were sick. You are a trooper.

Hope you feel better...

ms blue said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging from the pillow! I hope that you are on the mend.

If not may I suggest Bumper do a guest post today! It would likely go something like this:
"kdlsjaf9oiwupqjonsl;afna;ldksajfoqwjhpoihnzlkvnvoir3qjgh,admbn,mdbnoi4w~!!!"

Gabriella said...

Hopefully you'll feel better soon. Sending you lots of get well vibes your way!

Her Bad Mother said...

The fact that you've hung in this long blows me away, TOTALLY.

moplans said...

oh yeah the only thing worse that a sick toddler is being sick yourself and having to take care of a toddler.

yikes

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

You're in the home stretch, babe. You're this close to completion. Why do I feel like we won't hear from you for at least a week after this thing is over?

Feel better.