Monday, October 16

very bad things?

If you are reading this post on a site other than motherbumper.blogspot.com or with Bitacle.org in the address, you are reading scraped and stolen content.



Husband went to a bachelor party this past weekend.

When he came home his hands looked like this:

cat scratches perhaps?

He said it happened playing paintball.

I'm wondering if I'm going to show up at that wedding and witness a bride going balistic over the bachelor party antics which involved burying a body or something equally bonding for the groom's wedding party.

I'd like a little warning so I can have the camera ready in order to blog about it.

10 comments:

scarbie doll said...

Yeah, my husb came home from a bachelor party a few weeks ago with a sprained ankle. He said it involved his friend throwing a full water bottle at a cruising pick up truck in Orillia. I didn't go to the wedding so I never found out what really went on. Hmph

metro mama said...

I LOVED Very Bad Things. Here's hoping your hubs' party wasn't quite so eventful!

Haute Mama said...

Hmm I'd check under the stairs...

Haute Mama said...

ps-howdy from one crab to another!

moplans said...

Ha. Time for a little detective work. Those scratched look mighty suspicious.....

Her Bad Mother said...

Cats play paintball?

motherbumper said...

At the Brass Rail version of paintball, they apparently do (I am so kidding, they didn't do anything like that - or so they say).

Gabriella said...

scratches from paintball??? Hmmmmm...

crazymumma said...

Maybe he was actually whupping some Bitacle butt?

May I ask where you got the red anti bitacle thingy?

You can email me at crazymumma@gmail.com

ms blue said...

He couldn't be too guilty because he posed graciously for your blog.

Bruises from paintball I'd understand, but scratches? He needs a more believable story. He went to a "Sports Bar" where a cougar tried to pick a bunch of them up with the come on line "Hey baby I've got Cat Scratch Fever." Actually that's pretty lame. Sorry I couldn't help.