Sunday, June 11

Sunday Morning cutie

Just some cute shots from the weekend. I hope they make you smile, because they sure did make me glow!


She does this all day long. She wants to walk so badly. Come on girl - you're only 8 months old. Who took my baby and left me with this little girl?

I will not show you my teeth! (She has two new ones coming in on top. Breastfeeding is going to be more of an adventure soon. Shudder).

I love my hat. It makes me feel all girly.

Ride 'em cowgirl! She's a wild west kinda gal.

6 comments:

Gabriella said...

adorable!!!!!

Bea said...

Hey, are those the monkey Robeez she's wearing? I love those ones!

metro mama said...

She's so cute!

Cakes had the Monkeys Robeez too.

Jezer said...

We're in love.

*swoon*

bunmaster said...

She's adorable! I love the cowboy hat.

Anonymous said...

She's ADORABLE!