Monday, April 10

Scrambled thoughts on a Monday

Bumper had her 6 month jabs today at the doctors and let me tell you, she is one pissed off little lady. This whole six month landmark has brought on some new things for MotherBumper and Bump Daddy. Now I know people have spoken of this before and I wasn't new to the information but I tell you - it's a heck of a lot different when you are actually experiencing it: the change in the diaper routine when solids are introduced. HOLY CRAP!!!!! WTF?!!!! My sweet little bump has exuded the most vile smelling, noxious substance and apparently it just goes down hill from here. And there is sooo much of it - it goes everywhere and it has the consistency of toothpaste. And I can't believe I'm discussing this in a public forum.... I feel so - so - so - arghhh I can't even articulate how I feel. I'm so damn tired - I hope the advent of solids brings much needed predictable sleep (I would describe her sleep struggles but that is worthy of a seperate post).

I think I might be having a bad day - must be contagious.

I also think my kid might be cooler then me:

I want to be sedated...

MotherBumper needs a drink (won't happen) and a vacation (who is she kidding). Actually come to think of it - I always hated Mondays....

1 comment:

Lucia said...

Aw, that is such a cute picture.