Monday, June 2

Nada

Well I'm still beat but things are much better in the physical arena. It's amazing how rest does do the body good but trying to do it, even with help, is darn near impossible to do.

But right after my family help left (after wonderful week of keeping the house standing and the child on the far side of feral), a burst of house cleaning broke out along with a not- too- shabby streak of organization.

A cleanish home is an instant de-stress for me. Too bad it rarely happens.

Anyhow, I'm still taking it easy and living by Chuck Inspirational of the Day:

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Sometimes doing nothing is best. Know what I mean?

This weekend, after live blogging the National Spelling Bee with Cynical Dad on Friday, I only worked on celeb gossip stuff over at Binkywood [shameless plug]. I can't help but mention Binky because OMG that blog is my outlet. I swear my need for gossip is up to heights not seen since I was post-partum. Back in those days, I couldn't get enough of USWeekly, People, Hello, OK!, and online gossip.

It's kinda like I know I won't completely crack as long as there is someone crazier out there than me - because there's always Brit to save my life y'all.

Anyhow, now I just have to catch up on all the reading I haven't done in a week. I hate to say it, but I feel a Bloglines cleanse happening tonight. It's the only way to catch up sometimes. Arghhh.

7 comments:

Jess said...

:)

Mayberry said...

You and Chuck just do what you gotta do.

Kyla said...

I find a Bloglines cleanse to be much better than, say, a colon cleanse.

Over my way, you just missed the whole NYC trip reveal...but you already knew that, so cleanse away. ;) But if you have any genius ideas for entertaining a toddler on a plane, email me. LOL.

Sandra said...

Post-baby gossip was the only thing I could actually understand with my sleep-deprived brain. And the short "articles" were about as long as I could concentrate. ADD, thy name is new mommy.

Heather said...

I haven't been able to bring myself to do the Bloglines cleanse yet. Although after my vacation in a few weeks, that will probably be in order...

Major Bedhead said...

Bloglines cleanses are my guilty secret. I just can't keep up most of the time but I can't bring myself to delete blogs. Tis a dilemma....

Amy Urquhart said...

So glad you're feeling better! I've missed my motherbumper fix lately.