Wednesday, March 29

blogroll under construction

Okay, so this is no where near done but I'm trying to reconstruct the blogroll I had but took down and then couldn't find the code for and ... well I did nothing.

But I really miss having a blogroll for crusing around in, because the feeders don't catch everybody.

So I've started rebuilding but it's slow going. I love reading new blogs so share PLEASE!

Attack of the Redneck Mommy
Baby In The City
Blog Chocolate
Cynical Dad
crazymumma
Chicky Chicky Baby
DadGoneMad
Ewe Are Here
Gingajoy
Girl's Gone Child
Hello Josephine
i obsess
Izzy
Jezewhiz
Joy Unexpected
Life of 'Pie
Mama Tulip
A Mommy Story
MotherGooseMouse
Martinis For Milk
Metro Mama
Mom-101
Motherhood Uncensored
Mrs Fortune and her Cookie
Niihaus
nomotherearth
Oh, The Joys!
Redneck Mommy
Something Baby Blue
sweet juniper!
temporarily me
The Kids Are Alright
The petite gourmand
Tripping the Life Unbalanced
Vodkarella

No comments: